Boston Children’s Hospital
Development and Permitting Strategy to Expand Facilities - Boston, MA
Children’s Hospital Boston, located in Boston’s Longwood Medical Area, sought to expand its facilities both on and off its core campus with the purpose to better serve its patient population.
Our team assisted Children’s Hospital with development strategy and project development services throughout the entitlements and external positioning process. Redgate’s services included:
- Advising senior real estate team on entitlement and development strategy and project development;
- Developing external positioning and communications;
- Coordinating with MDOT and the City of Boston on public transportation enhancements, abutter (and on) Children’s property including Yawkey Way station improvements, Urban Ring, and Multi-use Path;
- Generating permitting strategy;
- Developing project outreach schedules; and
- Performing financial feasibility analysis to evaluate a number of development scenarios.
Children’s Hospital Boston successfully secured entitlements and is currently mobilizing to begin execution of its plans.
- Planning & Permitting Strategy
- Strategic Advisory